18 Oct 2014

Hat making

Our big book this week has been "Mr's Honey's hat'. 
Every day something came off her hat and something new was added.

Room 15 decided it would be fun to make our own hats so the paper folding began.

How can we make sure things don't come off our hats?

"We could use glue". 
"We could use cello-tape"
"Could we please use the stapler too"?

"The cello-tape was not strong enough to stick the spider webs on so I used staples. The staples worked really well".



"My hat can carry things".

"My hat has a handle so it will be safe if it falls off",
"Look at my double decker hat. My hat has another hat stuck on it".
"My hat is a Halloween hat and it has zombies and spiders on it".
"My hat is a scary hat because it has hot lava and spiders on it".


"Look at me funny hat. The glue wasn't strong enough to hold some things on so I needed to use the stapler".

No comments:

Post a Comment