2 Jun 2014

Taking turns to weave a cloak of dreams

On Friday morning Room 15 took turns with the equipment and activities.
 
If they wanted to have a turn they said, "Can I please have a turn", but sometimes they had to wait for their turn.
 
Taking turns with the star shapes.

Taking turns with the cellotape.

Taking turns in the puppet theatre.
 
Children took turns weaving a 'kakahu moemoe', a cloak of dreams and aspirations for Matariki.


The class leader modelled the cloak.
Children took turns tying string to their feathers...
 
which were tied onto the cloak and displayed on the wall.
I will try to ride my bike even better.
I will try to touch a bird.


I will try to look after my bunny.
I will try to read more books.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your cloak of dreams Room 15 and all the things you are going to try and do. Good luck with all of your aspirations; keep trying and keep sharing! From Mrs. Dudley

    ReplyDelete